Colorful animal twirls
More results of playing with Photoshop actions in combination with my animal photos. I always take a lot of photos and I make different edits of them. And I throw away a lot! By far the majority end up in the trash or in my “dusty” photo archive (read the NAS where I store my stuff). There are several reasons for this.
- I take many photos so that I can find the best one. Animals do lots of things, but are not predictable. I usually have an idea, but then it goes differently or the timing is not right.
- I take a lot of pictures that are downright bad.
- I mostly have a very clear idea of what I want to do and then it turns out at home that it’s not exactly what I had in mind. (Bah, I think, archive!) When I look at it a few months later, the photos sometimes turn out to be not that bad and I still edit them.
- Practice makes perfect, so I practice!
- And then there’s the playing with the photos. Playing with color, contrast, etc. And playing with the possibilities of Photoshop, such as here.
To illustrate that last point, I share (many) images with the Photoshop action: Dreaming – Twirl Paint Photoshop Action I share multiple versions of various photos. to show my search for what I like. I certainly do not like everything that you find below. I have my favorites.
I would like to hear your opinion. Let me know which one is your favorite. You can also tell me you don’t like it. Put it in the comments! Please motivate your opinion.